We're here to answer your questions.
The Customer Service staff at Med-Pay is available to speak with you personally during regular business hours (8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST Monday through Thursday and 8:30 to 4:00 PM CST on Friday). Phone: (417)-886-6886 or (800) 777-9087. Fax: (417) 890-0741.
We know how confusing health insurance can be and that you probably have some questions about your health insurance. While our Customer Service Representatives are more than willing to assist you, this website is also an excellent resource. Wth access to "My Med-Pay Data", you have access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to your claims history, helpful tools, online forms and more.
We encourage you to become familiar with Med-Pay's website.
- If you would like to download one of our forms for viewing or printing, just click on the applicable form in the list in the left margin. Below are links to fillable forms which can be submitted on-line*:
Submission of fillable forms on this website: The use of the Forms available on this site are submitted directly to Med-Pay through the Internet and do adhere to the HIPAA privacy and protection standards. The data submitted will be encrypted in route to Med-Pay. However, you need to understand that any use of or connection to the Internet can be inherently insecure. Med-Pay, Inc., shall not be responsible for any adverse consequences whatsoever.
Please note that each form provides a box to enter your email address. There is also a place to check whether or not you want an email, fax, or telephone response from Med-Pay. If you want Med-Pay to respond to your request and/or inquiry by email, you must understand that the response email will not be encrypted.
- View your on-line Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) by visiting "My Med-Pay Data", or click on the EOB Login Tab at the top of the page.
- As a plan member, you'll always receive an EOB regarding your claim’s status. Find out "How to Read Your EOB" with this helpful guide.
- If Med-Pay is your Flex Plan or HRA Plan administrator, you may access this data by clicking here: FSA/HRA Website. This important site allows enrollees to access their individual accounts to verify account balance, review historical transactions, check status of recently filed claims, file claims electronically with image uploads, change bank account information for direct deposit, change address, view real-time debit card transactions, provide substantiation and much more. Having all of this information available makes it easy to utilize the money set aside on a pre-tax basis. This information is password protected. Instructions for log-in are provided on the log-in screen.
- Many plans have Pharmacy Benefit Managers and PPOs providing access to network pharmacies and providers. Refer to your ID card for contact information for your plan. Here is a list of some of the networks: "RX and PPO List"
To assist you further, there are additional personal and financial tools available:
MiQuotes: Providing on-line access to quality individual insurance and designed to supplement your current insurance plans. Feel free to obtain quotes for the products that interest you the most.
My Family Health Portrait: Americans know that family history is important to health. A recent survey found that 96 percent of Americans believe that knowing their family history is important. Yet, the same survey found that only one-third of Americans have ever tried to gather and write down their family's health history.
Because family health history is such a powerful screening tool, the Surgeon General has created a new computerized tool to help make it fun and easy for anyone to create a sophisticated portrait of their family's health.
This new, revised version of the tool, called "My Family Health Portrait" is a web-enabled program that runs on any computer that's connected to the web and running an up-to-date version of any major Internet browser. The new version of the tools offers numerous advantages over previous versions, which had to be downloaded to the user's computer, but only those running the Microsoft Windows operating system.
The web-based tool helps users organized family history information and then print it out for presentation to the family doctor. In addition, the tool helps users save their family history information to their own computer and even share family history information with other family members. The tool can be accessed at https://familyhistory.hhs.gov/.
If users prefer, they still can download the My Family Health Portrait software directly onto their own computers. The downloadable version of the tool can be accessed at: http://www.hhs.gov/familyhistory/download.html.
The Surgeon General makes the tool freely available to all users. No user information is saved on any computer of the U.S. federal government. See the Privacy and Security Policy on the tool for more information.
When you are finished organizing your family history information, the tool will create and print out a graphical representation of your family's generations and the health disorders that may have moved from one generation to the next. That is a powerful tool for predicting any illnesses for which you should be checked.
For more information on other activities of the Office of the Surgeon General, please visit www.surgeongeneral.gov.